Article 257.- Agencies, organizations tasked to execute court judgments and decisions
1. The police agencies shall execute the penalties of expulsion, termed imprisonment, life imprisonment and join the councils for execution of death penalties as prescribed in Article 259 of this Code.
2. The commune, ward or township administrations of the places where the convicts reside or agencies or organizations where the convicts work shall be tasked to monitor, educate and supervise the reform of the persons serving suspended sentence or non-custodial reform.
3. The execution of penalties of probation, residence ban, deprivation of a number of civic rights, ban from holding certain positions, ban from practicing certain occupations or doing certain jobs shall be undertaken by the commune, ward or township administrations or agencies or organizations, where the judgments are executed.
4. Specialized medical establishments shall execute decisions on compulsory medical treatment.
5. Civil judgment-executing agencies shall execute penalties of pecuniary fine or property confiscation and civil decisions in criminal cases. The commune, ward or township administrations or agencies or organizations shall be tasked to assist executors in executing the judgments. If it is necessary to apply forcible measures to execute the judgments, the police and other concerned agencies shall have to coordinate therein.
6. The execution of judgments and decisions of military courts shall be undertaken by organizations in the army, except for the penalty of expulsion.
7. Judgment-executing agencies must report to the presidents of the courts which have issued decisions to execute the judgments on the execution of the judgments or decisions; and state clearly the reasons if they cannot execute them yet.