Article 165 Obligations of authorized dealers
Unless otherwise agreed, an authorized dealer shall have the following obligations:
1. To conduct the sale and purchase of goods as agreed.
2. To notify the principal of matters relating to the performance of the authorization contract.
3. To follow the instructions of the principal which are consistent with the agreement.
4. To preserve assets and materials assigned for the purpose of performance of the authorization contract.
5. To maintain the confidentiality of information relating to the performance of the authorization contract.
6. To pay money and deliver goods correctly as agreed.
7. To be jointly liable for a breach of law by the principal if the breach was caused partly by the fault of the authorized dealer.