Article 145 Obligations of representatives
Unless otherwise agreed, a representative shall have the following obligations:
1. To conduct commercial activities in the name and in the interests of the represented entity;
2. To notify the represented entity of [business] opportunities and the results of implementation of authorized commercial activities;
3. To comply with the instructions of the represented entity, except where such instructions breach the law;
4. Not to conduct commercial activities in its own name or in the name of a third person within the scope of representation;
5. Not to disclose or supply to others confidential information relating to commercial activities of the represented entity during the term of representation and within two years of termination of the contract for representation;
6. To preserve the assets and materials assigned for the purpose of carrying out the representative acts.